In Siwa, take a bike or donkey cart to:
- Explore Mountain of the dead
- Go swim at Cleopatra Spring
- Visit Oracle Temple
- Check out beautiful sunset at Fatnas Island (there’s also a fresh water spring here)
- Roam around Siwa town and check out the interesting houses and area in the town.
- You can walk to Shali fortress (it’s located near the city center)
- You can ask for maps in Siwa Tourist Center or you in your hotel.
- There’s a Siwa House museum worth visiting in town.
- There are a bunch of small gardens in town that you can explore. Just ask around.
Take a desert safari and visit:
- Swim at Shyata Lake
- Explore Great Sand Sea
- Swim at Hot and Cold springs of Bir Wahid
- Swim at Abu Shuruf Water Spring
- Do Sand Boarding on the giant dunes.
- Check out the ancient oceanic fossils in the fossils area
- Camp overnight in the desert.